If you've arrived at this page then you were specially given access to it or were clever enough to find it on your own. Below is a complete list of all of the secrets buried here. Stay tuned for more!
TO ACCESS EACH SECRET SIMPLY CLICK AS INDICATED BELOW:
1) 9 of Clubs Reveal - Click the words "the Card" on the main (home) page in my slogan to use this as a reveal in any trick you would like!
2) Secret Effect - On the first (main/home) page, wait until the marquee at the base of the spade scrolls to 'Designer / Diviner' and click on the word "Diviner" for a free effect.
3) Sand Art - Click the letters "s and" in the first sentence on my About Me page to make digital color sand art just like the real sand art smash hit craft of the 90's. Simply click "Play Now", then click and drag your mouse to recreate priceless memories. Click the circle in the upper right to customize your sand colors otherwise the colors will randomize on their own.
4) Upcoming Deck Preview - Click the word "upcoming" in the second paragraph on my About page to see the Kickstarter preview for an upcoming deck not yet announced. This will be updated for each new deck on the way.
5) Phone/Computer Wallpaper Packages - Click "free" on my Contact Me (Genereal Email and Chat) page to download wallpaper packages from any of my solo or collab decks!
6) 11th Hour deck secrets - Click in the black area below the Send button (and about center with it) on my Contact Me page.
7) Find the Invisible Cow - To play a fun Marco Polo-like game, make sure your volume is on and click on the inverted spade logo on the left side of my main page (home screen). Then click "Start Game" on the screen that pops up. As you move your cursor around the screen, the word "cow" will get softer or louder depending on how "cold", "warm" or "hot" you are in relation to the hidden cow. Once you're in the correct spot, you're cursor arrow will change to a link hand. Click and your cow will reveal itself and moo!
8) Mnemonica Wallpaper - Click "Copy" in 'Copyright' at the bottom of any page.
9) MALLusionist.com - Click "Mall" in Malliance at the bottom of my About page for a magic spoof site that is no longer maintained but a lot of fun to read and share with layman about how well known tricks are (not) really done!
10) A Poem for You - On my Marking System Design page move your cursor to the lower left corner of the red area, slowly move it around until it changes, and click for a thoughtful poem I wrote for you.
11) Zoom Quilt - For a hypnotizing experience, click on the inverted spade logo on the right side of my main page (home page) and a screen will pop up with an image that infinitely zooms in to create and reveal new pictures.
12) Click "Complaints & Grievances" from the Contact Me tab to get Rick Rolled.